Welcome to Bollington’s 8th Walking Festival! Again, we have a great programme of walks and social events. This year we have planned 46 walks (see here) to cover all abilities and age ranges.
For 2017 we are pleased to announce we have more walking groups than ever leading walks, and we warmly welcome for the first time Bollington Real Ale Ramblers and Footprints Walking Club. Walkers are Welcome continues to extend a hand of friendship to all who visit Bollington.
Several of the walks require advance booking/payment; please book early to avoid disappointment:
- Lunchtime Café Crawl (1 mile Easy)
- Coach to the Cat and Fiddle (7 miles Energetic)
- Coach to Buxton (11.5 miles Strenuous)
- Sensory Walk (2 miles Easy)
- Art in the Landscape (3 hours Easy)
- On the Bus to Lyme Park (6 miles Moderate)
- Working Up a Thirst (10 miles Energetic)
- Introduction to Nordic Walking (1 hour 30 mins Moderate)
Keep in touch via this website, the Bridgend Centre and Facebook. The leaflets (shown right) are available in many outlets in the local area or can be downloaded here.
Without their help and support !!
We would like to thank all those who have contributed to the programme, and Bollington Town Council for their grant which makes all this financially possible. A big thank you also to the staff and volunteers at the Bridgend Centre for all their support before, during and after the festival.
The Bollington Walking Festival has been organised by the Destination Bollington Forum.